Kelly Adams was born in Wilmington, Delaware and raised in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania. Kelly received her Bachelors of Arts (B.A.) degree from Arizona State University in 2005. Upon completion of her degree she worked in consumer finance and credit. In 2010, Kelly furthered her degree and attended Arizona Summit Law School where she completed her legal studies for a Juris Doctorate (J.D) in 2013. She received her Masters of Law (LL.M.) with a Criminal Law concentration from Widener University in 2014.
While attending law school, Kelly worked full-time and served on the National Black Law Students Association. She is also a member of Phi Alpha Delta. In her legal studies career Kelly interned with a criminal defense firm in Scottsdale, Arizona where she fell in love with the criminal process and criminal defense. Kelly stands by the idea and right that every person deserves a defense.
Kelly has been licensed to practice law in the State of Pennsylvania since 2013. Her practice areas include criminal defense, personal injury - auto accidents and consumer debt. She has represented clients for felony and misdemeanor matters, defendants seeking Post Conviction Relief and federal crimes.
- Widener University of Law Master of Laws (L.L.M)
- Arizona Summit Law School Juris Doctorate
- Arizona State University Bachelor's English Literature
Professional and Civic Activities
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Delaware County Bar Association
- American Bar Association : 2015-2016 Diversity Fellow
- Pennsylvania Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania - Volunteer (Pro Bono)
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- 3rd Circuit United States Court of Appeals, 2014